Friday, December 16, 2005

Tough Choice

So A-Rod has decided to skip out on the Baseball World Cup because he can't decide between playing for Team USA or the Dominican team. Usually my first response would be to jump all over A-Rod over this but I'm going to give him a pass on this one. Although I, like A-Rod, was born and raised in the U.S., but my family background is 100% Dominican. Now if I were in his position I don't know who I would play for, obviously I would be honored to represent both the country where I was born and the country of my parents, grandparents, great-grandparents and just everyone else in my family. It's a tough decision, one that I know I wouldn't want to make but all in all I think he did the right thing by just sitting it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger belle said...

so the idiot, i mean a-rod, finally does something that makes sense. by the way, welcome to blogger.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home