Friday, February 24, 2006

Random Thoughts

Yesterday on Good Day New York they had a whole thing about people giving up there seat on the subway or bus and under what circumstances they do so. Now, usually if I see an older person, a disabled persons, pregnant woman or someone with kids I offer my seat. Sometimes I'll offer my seat to a woman if I'm in a good mood...well coming into work today a bunch of people get off at a stop and I was about to take a seat but saw a lady who was coming into the car and eyeing the seat so I stopped and let her take the seat and she takes it and no thank you or even a nod. I'll remember her, next time she can stand.

On another note the WBC is starting next week, I have to say that its losing it's luster because so many top players are not playing. I'll still be watching because I'm too much of a baseball nut not to watch, hopefully it'll still be good.

It's finally Friday, now if the weather could just get nice again everything will be perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home