Thursday, March 16, 2006

Random Notes

These last few days have seen some good games in the WBC. Big win on Tuesday by D.R. knocking off Venezuela, holding them to just 1 hit. That was one of the most tense games I've ever watched. Funny thing about it was watching my roommate who's usually very laid back and calm get all worked up watching these games since I'm the one that is usually yelling at the television, not that I wasn't on Tuesday night.
The USA got bailed out again last night, a win tonight and they go on to the semi's. This has been a great tournament, I already can't wait for the next one.

The weather here in NYC has been crazy, last Saturday it was about 70 degrees, tomorrow the forecast is calling for snow. I just want the spring weather to get here and have it stay here.

On a happier note, Pearl Jam - Meadowlands Arena June 1st and 3rd. I will of course be there. This spring/summer is really starting to shape up quite nicely. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home