Monday, June 19, 2006

The Weekend and Other Thoughts

"The" girl and I went down to D.C. over the weekend to see a friend of mine and his wife and their adorable 10 month old daughter. Great times as we also got to catch 2 of the Yankees-Nats games at RFK Stadium but that'll be its own post later on.

So I was looking at the newspaper today and came across this:

Man slain in christening party horror

A Queens christening bash turned deadly early yesterday when three party crashers attacked a guest, brutally beating and stabbing him to death, cops and witnesses said.


Now if that's not the definition of irony then I don't know what is.


Tonight is game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, maybe just maybe I'll get my overtime wish.

Its freaking hot in NYC, I hate this weather. I look forward to the days when I don't have to deal with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home