Monday, June 12, 2006

It and Some Other Thoughts

Their was a great article in today's NY Post about what pro athletes have "it" and which don't. The it being that x factor that certain players just have that you know they will deliver in the biggest moments. Reminds me of a conversation I had with my roommate a little while ago about the same topic and how A-Rod just doesn't have it while David Ortiz and Derek Jeter do. Its crazy how you can find players in every sport who fall into one of those categories: Tom Brady has it, Peyton Manning does not. Mark Messier has it, Eric Lindross does not. It kills me to say this but I don't think the Yankees will ever win a World Series with A-Rod.

Last week "the" girl and I saw what has to be the laziest guy ever. We're sitting on a west bound bus, coming up on 11th avenue and we see a guy run to catch the bus which we thought was a bit odd because the bus was only going 1 more block before getting to the west side highway, anyways the guy makes it on the bus and goes 1 freakin' block. I mean, how lazy do you have to be to take the bus 1 block? I could understand if the person was handicapped or if it was someone with young children or an elderly person but this was a young guy. Unreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home