Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Can See Into The Future

This conversation took place 3 weeks ago between Me, "The" Girl and One of her good friends from USC. USC had just beaten Oregon so they were all happy about the win so I say "Wouldn't it be something if USC beats Cal and Notre Dame and then loses at UCLA?" They weren't laughing when I said it and sure enough USC beats Cal and Notre Dame and then they go and crap the bed against UCLA. The one game that they should have won and put them in the National Championship against my Buckeyes, they go and play the worst game they probably have played in years. Its for the best though because the trash talking had already started between the girl and I about a possible USC/Ohio State match-up eventhough we all know that USC wanted no part of the Buckeyes. So it'll be Ohio State/Florida for the championship next month, should be a good game and 2 good things came out of it: 1)An SEC team is in there so we can be spared the annual SEC fans bitching and crying about being left out and 2) Its not Michigan.

So much for the 60 degree weather, its freakin' freezing in NYC. I hate this weather.

1 Comments:

Blogger abacus said...

Anyone who doesn't listen to your sports predictions is an idiot. There. I said it. I have never known you to be wrong, my friend. You are the Kreskin of the Athletic World. Only, you know, legit.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home