Monday, October 30, 2006

Thoughts and a List

So I got the 5 games right but got the winning team wrong. I cant think of a more lackluster series. Hopefully the Yankees will be there next year. Speaking of St. Louis, it was just ranked as the most dangerous city in America. So chances are that me and Double A will be making a stop there sometime soon following in the foot steps of our jaunts thru Camden, NJ and Detroit.

I can't believe that its the end of October already, time flies. Although, I have to say that I'm really looking forward to the end of the year and next year should be filled with many changes.

So, I'm going to blatantly rip her off here but one of my favorite bloggers did a list of things she loves so I'll follow suit. In no particular order...Things that I love:

The Girl, Pearl Jam, watching the Yankees win, 24, Fog and Drizzle, Hitting on a parlay, Not having to go out to do laundry, Going to Rangers games, Reading the Sports Guy, My Mom's cooking, Playing softball, Hanging out with Friends, Walking around the city, Seeing new places, Watching a good movie, Reading an even better book.

So thats a short list of things I love.

1 Comments:

Blogger belle said...

great list, though i'm jealous of the whole not having to go out to do laundry thing.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home