Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tonight and Other Thoughts

Tonight the Rangers retire Mark Messier's number 11 and I by some stroke of pure luck will be in attendance. I still can't believe that I'm going to be at the Garden tonight for this. People who know me know how much I love that 1994 team and to be there for the retiring of the Captain's jersey is a huge deal for me. Can't wait.

Went to see 'Hostel' last night. Ok movie, not terrible but not something I would say is a must see. Enjoyable but better suited as a rental or if you catch it on cable sometime.

I just read an article today about how all the cell phone companies want to get together and get cell phone service on the subway here in New York. I don't know how I feel about this, on the one hand it would be good to know that you have service underground but on the other hand the subway is the only place left where you don't hear people talking away on their phones. Plus, with cell phone service on the subway we can't use the "Oh I was on the train" excuse when you don't want to talk to someone.

1 Comments:

Blogger belle said...

"Oh I was on the train"...yes, I used that excuse many times. Even if you could use your cell, I can't imagine that you'd be able to actually hear the person on the other line and you'd definitely need a hands free cell situation during the morning and evening commutes when you're packed in so close you can tell what kind of shampoo your fellow passenger uses.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home