Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Weekend and Other Thoughts

Been a great weekend thus far. I'm happy to say that dinner with "the" girl and her parents went very well which is a big relief. That whole thing was just very nerve-wracking and I'm glad that it went well.

On another note, I've borrowed an idea from this person www.anyoldsite.com
I'll be calling it the picture project which is basically me taking one picture every day for a year. I tried this a while back and wasn't able to do it but I'm hoping that this time will be different. The whole idea of having a year's worth of random pictures is intriguing to me. Let's see if I can pull it off. I'll be posting pictures on here, probably on a weekly basis.

Tomorrow is the Fiesta Bowl with The Ohio State Buckeyes and Notre Dame, I'll take the Buckeyes (-4 1/2) in this one. Wednesday night is the big one with USC and Texas, go with USC (-7 1/2) on that one. Speaking of USC, the Jets won today which means no Reggie Bush for Gang Green next year. I'm sure that they will get some good players in the draft but I was really hoping to watch Bush play every Sunday for the Jets. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Go Buckeyes!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home