Friday, March 31, 2006

Back To Cali

Tomorrow morning I head back to California, I haven't been out there in a while and I'm pretty excited about this trip. First and foremost, I'm going with "The" Girl so a week away with her will be good. I should be nervous about this because this is the first time we're going away together but I'm not, I'm really looking forward to it. Secondly this will be the super sports week, I'm still trying to figure out how all of this came together it started with seeing the Yankees open the season in Oakland for 3 games (can my loyalty to this team ever be questioned?), then we found out the Giants were playing the A's in San Francisco on Sunday afternoon so that got added, then I saw that the Yankees were going down to Anaheim on Friday so we managed to get tickets for that, although we had to pay a nice mark up on it then to cap it off the girl suggested that we check out a hockey game in L.A. at the Staples Center on Thursday so we'll be doing that as well. It is going to be a crazy week with all the events, meeting family and friends, I'll get to hang out with the Mack and A and get to see my favorite cat while in L.A. as well. I hope to get a lot of pictures this week, wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home