Monday, May 01, 2006

This, That and The Other Thing

For whatever reason I haven't been able to post pictures on the site but I have still managed to take a picture every day and the streak is in-tact.

I was at my nephew's confirmation last week, it's funny because I haven't been to church in years and all the responses during the mass all came back to me, I guess thats what 12 years of catholic school do to you.

I was at the Rangers-Devils game 4 on Saturday afternoon where the Rangers lost and got swept by the Devils. I was pretty upset about it but the more I think of it back at the beginning of the season no one (myself included) expected much from this team and they gave us a good season and returned to the post-season. I'm not happy about the way it all ended but I am very excited about next season.

Last but not least, I got the the new Pearl Jam cd today. I listened to it once and I can say that it is really good and worth all the buzz that has been generated thus far.
Speaking of PJ, the last few days "Elderly Woman Behind A Counter" has popped up a few times on the old ipod, that is so the song of the moment, I always thought that my elderly woman would be a person but I think I'm wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home