Thursday, June 29, 2006

Don't It Make You Smile?

I've been thinking a lot over the last couple of days about this post, about what I was going to say since I got the very good news a couple of days ago that my divorce is now finalized and I'm officially divorced. I guess having so much time pass has lessen the sting somewhat of having everything crumble in the worst possible way. I see where I'm at now, being the happiest that I've ever been thanks in large part to the great collection of friends and family that rallied around me when all the chips were down and having the greatest girlfriend that anyone could ever ask for and I can't help but to smile.

"No Matter How Cold the Winter, There's a Springtime Ahead"
- Pearl Jam "Thumbing My Way"

1 Comments:

Blogger abacus said...

Here's to new beginnings. We love you.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home