Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Evening at the Open

Last night "the" girl and I went to the US Open out in Queens, for me it was my first ever visit to the US Open.

Sign welcoming us to the US Open:


Statue of some guy serving:


The Globe at Flushing Meadow Park:


One of the cool things about this event is that you can watch no names play in one of the many small courts on the grounds:


Shit...I mean Shea Stadium


A view of Arthur Ashe Stadium:


I never got anything like this at Yankee Stadium:


Serena Williams serving:


One thing about the Open is that you definetly want to bring money with you. This small soda was $3.50


The crowd cheers:



It was a bit weird being at a sporting event where the crowd cheers for both sides, definetly not used to that. Overall a pretty cool experience, hope to do it again next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home