Friday, October 13, 2006

M.I.A.

It's been a while since I've posted but I finally have gotten back around to it. Lets see what's happened: Went to Atlanta (the south is a weird place) Went to Vegas (definitely the strangest place on earth), The Yankees got bounced in the first round of the playoffs - AGAIN, The Rangers started a new season with a lot of promise and the Buckeyes are undefeated headed to a huge showdown with Michigan in a month.

I still cant believe the Yankees lost in the 1st round, for the first time in my life I was embarrassed to be a Yankee fan. This was worst than the collapse vs. Boston in '04 because at least that team competed and got beat by the better team not like this team who didn't even bother to show up after game 1. I was all for firing for Joe Torre but after a while of thinking about it, its better that they keep him because chances are that ARod wont be back and nothing would make me happier than seeing ARod in a different uniform next season. The next 2-3 months should be very interesting.

I'm glad to say that the picture project is still going strong, 79 more days to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger belle said...

glad to see you're back. shocked to hear you were all for firing torre, not shocked about the comment on the south...no one ever believes me when i say it's a weird place.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home