Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Running Diary

I was going to write something profound to introduce this entry but I think it stands up on its own. Enjoy.


Thursday, November 2, 2006
Went to the store today to put the initial deposit on the ring. My heart skipped a beat when I was there because the salesman couldn't find the ring that I wanted, luckily for me I had the printout of the ring with me which had the model number so they were able to find the last one in the store. I wasn't happy about the thought of starting my search for the ring all over again but luckily I didn't need to. The salesman said something that made me feel good he told me that when things like that happen it's meant to be.


Monday, November 27, 2006

10:48 P.M.
Tonight is the night that I will ask "the" parents for their blessing for asking "the" Girl to marry me, needless to say I'm nervous as hell right now. How does one ask someone about this? I just hope that I don't come across as a rambling idiot, although I'm sure I will. I want to do this but I'm not looking forward to it, I have a bunch of ideas of what I want to say but no idea of how I'm going to say it. I keep telling myself that its going to be quick and painless but I don't know how much I'm believing that right now. Well, its time.
11:21
Got off the phone about 10 minutes ago, it went well. Very nerve-wracking but it went well. I don't even want to know how it'll be next month.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I went to make another payment on the ring today and when I went they told me that the ring is done and I can pick it up when I pay the balance in 2 weeks. I got to see it and its really nice, I hope she likes it. I kept thinking to myself, this is really happening. Couldn't be happier.
Funny thing, all 3 times I've been to the store I've gotten a text message from her. Weird.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Picked up the ring today. I really hope that she loves it, I'm sure she will. Sure enough, as I was walking into the store I get a text message from her.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Tomorrow night is the night. Been able to keep it under wraps so far so I hope that everything goes as planned.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

She said yes.

2 Comments:

Blogger belle said...

Congrats!

8:23 PM  
Blogger abacus said...

Just the best news ever. Congratulations! Fair warning: Loki thinks he's going to be in the wedding. Best Cat?

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home