Sunday, April 01, 2007

So We Meet Again

In January the Ohio State Buckeyes met the Florida Gators in the BCS Championship game, sadly things didn't go so well for my Buckeyes as they got beat up pretty badly by the Gators. Well, tomorrow night its the Buckeyes and Gators for the NCAA basketball championship and hopefully things will turn out better for the Buckeyes, although Florida is looking pretty unbeatable now so the Buckeyes will have to play their A game. Plus, if the Buckeyes win, I'll win my tournament pool which will be nice.

On another note I'll be at the Rangers game in a couple of hours, I'm pretty pumped for this, they'll be playing the Toronto Maple Leafs who trail the Rangers by 2 points in the jam packed race for the final 3 playoff spots. Should be an intense game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home