Monday, March 05, 2007

Been A While

I know its been a while, just keep forgetting to post so hopefully I'll be back to posting on a somewhat semi-regular basis.

First all, big congrats to 2 of my favorite people The Mack and A on their big news, I couldn't be happier for you two.

While I'm on that subject, I don't know what is going on these last 6 months, in 6 months time not counting myself and "the" fiancee, I know 6 other couples who got engaged, now for some people that might not seem like much but for me, who in the last 4 years have been to 2 weddings this is quite the turn of events. Anyways, a couple of weeks ago we went to a store to do a registry, fun times, but the funniest thing was seeing all these women run around the store picking stuff out while the guys just kind of wandered behind them trying to be as excited about the whole thing. I mean it is kind of fun but not the type of thing that I would be lining up to do.

So on a totally different note, big game tonight at the Garden, Rangers-Islanders. The Rangers season is pretty much on the line, the Rangers haven't beaten the Islanders in all 4 games they've played this season and if they lose tonight the season is all but over. So which Ranger team is going to show up? Hopefully its the one that came back from being down 2-0 halfway thru the 3rd period on Saturday to win the game.

Hopefully it won't take me 2 months to update again.

1 Comments:

Blogger belle said...

good to see you back!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home