Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday Thoughts

So A-Rod decided to play for team USA in the Classic, I don't think I have ever seen someone so consumed with self-image, everything about this guy just screams phony. I came across this on espn today:

Listening to A-Rod explain his choice of country. The Dominican Republic ... the
U.S. ... the Dominican ... the U.S. He's sort of the WBC's Anne Heche --
constantly switching teams. Here's the latest: He's considering the Netherlands
because he got talked into buying a time-share in Curacao last winter, but he's
withholding his final decision until seeing which country is giving out the
nicest goodie bags.

I would have had a lot more respect for A-Rod if he would have just said that he would have just said he was playing for the USA from the get go. Obviously I'm not a fan of A-Rod, I won't be wearing my #13 shirt anytime soon, it sucks that he plays for the Yankees.

On another note, the NBA suspended Knicks forward Antonio Davis for going into the stands because he saw someone messing with his family. I don't know who can fault him for doing that. I know that if it were me and I saw that my family might be in some sort of trouble I don't care what the rules are I would get involved.

Its finally Friday, I can't believe that its already the 20th. Time is flying by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home