Saturday, May 13, 2006

Deep In The Heart of Texas

A bit late but I spent last weekend in Dallas, Texas watching the Yankees take 2 wins in Arlington over the Rangers. So what did I learn on my trip to Dallas? Lets see:
- Texas is really big and really flat.
- The radio stations in Dallas are terrible, other than the spanish station that played "Pollito con Papas"
- Texans love there beer, bbq and strip clubs. I couldn't believe the amount of strip club billboards that we saw.
- DFW Airport is huge.
- Texas Stadium, home of the Cowboys, is a dump. It makes Shea Stadium look great and that is saying something.
- Yankee fans are really devoted and are everywhere. Its a beautiful thing.

So that was my Texas experience.

3 more weeks for Pearl Jam at the Meadowlands. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home