Monday, May 22, 2006

Goings Ons

Its 12:45, I really should be asleep now but for some reason I'm wide awake. Had a double-header today, first game one of the teams that I'm on got destroyed, then I raced uptown for another game with my team in which we proceeded to hand out a severe beating. I think the final was 22-1 but I also think we just stopped counting after a while. This team is 6-0 thus far and we're having a great time playing ball and drinking it up after the games. I'm a pretty good G.M. if I do say so myself.

Interesting story from last week, I was sick as hell and decided to go do laundry on Friday morning at the place down the block from me. So I'm listening to my ipod, putting my clothes in the machine when I hear someone yell something, I turn and look up and I see 5 NYPD officers, one of them with his gun pointed at me, well not me but the guy about 5 feet from me. I'm sure I looked like a deer in headlights. I've been coming to certain realizations, as much as I love it here I think it might be time to really think about getting out of here.

"The" Girl's Mom was in town the last few days and she got to meet my mom which I'm happy to say went really well. I don't know how or why I got this lucky, I'm just glad that I did.

Countdown to Pearl Jam is less than 2 weeks, I'm trying not to get too excited about it...It's not really working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home