Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Game 1

Part of my Christmas weekend in California inculded going to 2 football games, since getting tickets to Giants or Jets game is pretty tough I jumped at the chance to check out 2 NFL games out west.

First up was the Raiders vs. Chiefs on Saturday night at the Oakland Coliseum, Home of Champiopns (Well at 2-14 not this year)















A view from the last row at the Coliseum:















Raiders fans like to play dress up:















View from our seats:















The Raiders of course lost to the Chiefs 20-9. The Raiders game was a bit crazy, the fans are really into it and I guess because the Raiders suck so bad this year they are just angry, I kept getting the feeling that a riot could break out at anytime at that game. I don't know how many Raiders games I'll be going to in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home