Sunday, April 01, 2007

Play Ball

Tonight is opening night for the Major League Baseball season, I don't care for this whole "opening night" thing, it's opening day not opening night. This is baseball not a Broadway play.
Ok, with that out of the way, its looking like it'll be a very good season because so many teams think they have a shot at the playoffs. So as I usually do, I'll post my predictions as to how I think things will play out this season.

AL East - Yankees will have a slow start but will start rolling in mid-May and not look back and win their 10th straight division title.
AL Central - This one is tough to call but I think the Tigers will be the team to beat this season in the AL Central.
AL West - Barring any major injuries the Anaheim Angels should win this division.
AL Wild Card - This will come down to a 4 team race with the Red Sox, Blue Jays, White Sox and Twins, I'm going with the Blue Jays to pull it out.

NL East - I'll go with the Mets in this one.
NL Central - This is my sleeper pick, I'm going with the Reds to have a breakout year and win the division.
NL West - Dodgers will win the worst division in the league.
NL Wild Card - Going with the Phillies to win this pretty easily.

We'll see how good I did in October.

Just hope that all the players on my fantasy teams have a monster year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home