Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fantasy Land

A couple of weeks ago I was sitting watching the Mets game with my old roommate and I was actively rooting for the Mets, not because I like them but because Billy Wagner who's the Mets closer is on my fantasy team. I love playing fantasy sports but the biggest drawback is that it totally distorts how you watch games. Before I can root for the Yankees to destroy who they're playing but now I want the Yankees to win but if one of my players is playing against them I want my guy to go 4-4 and somehow have the Yankees get the win or if one of my guys is pitching against the Yankees, I want him to get 15 strikeouts but somehow lose 2-1.

Speaking of the Yankees, I'm still not panicking. People are already writing them off which I think is crazy when we're still in May.

1 Comments:

Blogger belle said...

ok, let me know when it's panic time...

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home