Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Food For Thought

There is a great story in today’s Daily News about the Mets talking about how some people feel that the Mets GM Omar Minaya is turning the team “Latino” I think its best to read the article:

There is a great story in today’s Daily News about the Mets talking about how some people feel that the Mets GM Omar Minaya is turning the team “Latino” I think its best to read the article:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/story/385618p-327255c.html

Never mind that the Mets are looking more promising than they have in years, I guess the fact that a team made up of predominantly Hispanic players is too much for some people. I love hearing people complain about this because I know for a fact that if the team were all white with a white GM no one would say a word. I think of the A-Rod mess with the whole WBC thing, I hear all these people calling into the sports shows talking about how A-Rod should only consider playing for team USA while no one utters a peep about Mike Piazza playing for the Italian team. I wonder why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home