Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tonight

Tonight is the long awaited series finale of the Sopranos, after 7 years (some great, some not so great) we finally get to see what happens to Tony and the rest of the North Jersey gang. After last week's episode which I think might have been the best episode of not only this season but of the series its going to be hard to top it. This past week has been fun talking to people about the show and what they think will happen, so many theories it'll be interesting to see if anyone came close to predicting what actually happens. So, what do I think will happen? I don't think Tony or anyone in his real family will die, I don't know about his crew though I think one or 2 guys might get whacked. I have a feeling that something will happen with the pool in the family house, I read a while back that David Chase said that the first episode of the series will explain the last episode so I'm guessing that at some point in tonight's episode the pool will come into play. I just hope that tonight's episode is really good and that it answers all the questions.

On another note, the Yankees have won 5 in a row and have won their last 3 series, this is what they have to keep doing, is keep winning series after series and they'll be ok.

Last but not least back in November I predicted that the Spurs would beat the Cavs in the NBA Finals, why didn't I go to Vegas with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home